House's Lipper

LIPPER'S DR. LAW pictured
I will be posting pictures and information about House's Lipper and his offspring.
This blog welcomes those with questions and comments about House's Lipper's history and the future of his prodigy. Let's get it started !

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments
Page: 1 of 1
  • 1/18/2012 11:05 PM Brian Frachiseur wrote:
    Hi Tom, Looking forward to this blog. Good luck with it.
    1. 1/19/2012 9:39 AM Tom Hopkins wrote:
      Good morning Brian...Thanks for being the first to post on the new blog..I too am looking forward to some fun and interesting conversation with LIPPER DOG fans and the others...LOL. Thanks again Tom
  • 1/19/2012 8:57 PM Johnny Pilgrim wrote:
    Hey Mr Tom i'm not sure if you remember me but i was a teenage kid competing against you in the hunts back when Paul Camp had Magnum and you were runnin Cash in the hunts. I was huntin a pretty nice redtick back then but never could get a win against Cash. I don't know if you remember the night in Sulphur Springs that Cash fought off the coyotes that attacked him on the tree but i do cause he never lost his spot on the tree just turned right around planted his feet and went back to treein. All the rest of the dogs on the cast vacated the tree and came back to us scared. Not Cash he had the meat and never left. If i remember right you had 5 singles and i had 3. Well with all that said Paul has finally convinced me to convert and i mow own a female out of Dr Law and the Kade female. I hope she is as much a coondog as Lawyer Cash Hunter and Magnum was. Keep up the good work. Thanks for makin all this possible. Johnny Pilgrim
    1. 1/19/2012 10:00 PM Tom Hopkins wrote:
      Hey Johnny... Hope you are doing well. Yeah ,that night the yotes attacked Cash on that tree was one I'll
      always remember. That was unbelievable ! After that huge fight between Cash and the yotes , he cleaned
      house and fell back on that tree like it never happened . What was amazing is that Cash didn't have a scratch
      on him if I remember correctly. I am glad to hear that you have a DR. LAW pup. I sure wish you the best with
      her. I have one that I really like. Great to hear from you Johnny. Stay in touch.
      Tom Hopkins

• 1/23/2012 2:32 PM Billy Wilhite wrote:
    Mr. Hopkins,
    I was wondering if Law will be Super Staked for 2012? I have a Texas Lotto female that I would like to breed to him. She is due to come in heat in February. Thank you for your time.
    Billy Wilhite
    Northeast Louisiana
    1. 1/24/2012 5:54 PM Tom Hopkins wrote:
      Hey Billy ...I am going to Super Stake and Performance Dr. Law again for 2012. I got your PMs on UKC board and replied to you . Thanks for you interest in Lipper's Dr. Law. Tom
  • 2/5/2012 8:00 PM gary sutlive wrote:
    Tommy
    I use to hunt with Ralph Williams and you in the Beckville hunting club .I didn't know you were hunting again
  • 2/6/2012 4:30 PM Tom Hopkins wrote:
    Hey Gary..How are you man? It's been a while since we hunted in the river bottoms with Mr. Ralph. Those were some great times back then. I'm still able to unsnap a direct son of Ole Lipper, thanks to modern science.It's a neat feeling to turn Doc loose and tree coons Lipper style. He reminds of Lipper in many ways. It's sure good to hear from you Gary. Tom
  • 2/7/2012 6:21 AM doug jennings wrote:
    I owned dog direct out of lipper and dog double lawyer bred and the lawyer gyp was better.
  • 2/17/2012 6:24 PM Don Scott wrote:
    Dear Tom,
    My Name is Don Scott From Montana,I have a female by Lippers Stylish Cade and out of a Cadalac Style Female, she is pretty amazing on Bobcat and Lion,Dont get to do alot of coon hunting out here in Montana but do manage to tree a few and still get some of these dogs finished out,I would like to know some more facts about your Dr law dog and how he is bred on the bottom side, as I would like to breed my female, but I will only breed to a strong house bred dog cause in my opinion house bred dogs are the only way to go.
  • 3/9/2012 4:27 PM Shae L wrote:
    Hi I just wanted to say Thanks for all your help I can't wait to own my Dr Lawer pup!!! Happy hunting and God bless you and yours talk soon :)

Page: 1 of 1